Starting on December 1st, 2021, TokyoTreat will be stopping all production of the TokyoTreat Classic plan boxes and Classic plan subscribers will be upgraded to the new TokyoTreat service.
- Why is the TokyoTreat Classic Plan Ending?
- What is the New Pricing?
- What Happens to My Plan?
- I Don’t Want to Upgrade. What Can I Do?
- I’m a Gift Subscriber - What Happens to Me?
Why is the TokyoTreat Classic Plan Ending?
On December 1st, 2021 we’ll be re-launching the TokyoTreat service. After listening to the feedback of our subscribers, we’ve introduced more snack variety while retaining your fan favorites. You can read about the update here.
As we want to make sure that all of our TokyoTreat subscribers receive the best Japanese snacking experience possible, we decided to discontinue the TokyoTreat Classic plan. With the new TokyoTreat box, our subscribers will experience a truly diverse range of snacks, and we can't wait to guide you on this snacking journey.
What is the New Pricing?
From December 1st, 2021, the Classic plan subscribers will be upgraded to the new prices of the new TokyoTreat. The prices are:
- Monthly - $37.50 USD+ Shipping/Per Month*
- 3 Months Prepaid Plan - $35.50 USD + Shipping/Per Month*
- 6 Months Prepaid Plan- $33.50 USD + Shipping/Per Month*
- 12 Months Prepaid Plan- $32.50 USD + Shipping/Per Month*
*You can check the shipping fee here.
What Happens to My Plan?
- If you’re a TokyoTreat Classic monthly subscriber: From your next renewal after 12/1, your plan will automatically be upgraded.
Example: If your usual renewal date is the 15th of every month, from 12/15/2021 your plan will renew at the new $37.50 USD price point.
- If you’re a TokyoTreat Classic 3, 6, or 12-month subscriber: Your remaining unshipped classic boxes will automatically be upgraded without any extra charge. The cost of your plan won’t change until your next renewal!
Example: If the next renewal date of your 3-month plan is January 15th, 2022, from 1/15/2022 your plan will renew at the new $35.50 USD/month price point.
I Don’t Want To Upgrade. What Can I Do?
If you don’t want to upgrade your plan, you can cancel your plan any time before 11/30/2021 to avoid the upgrade. If you decide to cancel, we will ship any unshipped boxes remaining in your plan.
Please note that you will automatically be charged with the new price once your plan renews after December 1st 2021.
I’m a Gift Subscriber - What Happens to Me?
Your remaining unshipped Classic boxes will also be automatically upgraded on 12/1/2021 without any extra cost.
If you have more questions, please check our complete FAQ or feel free to reach out to our support team! Look forward to more new updates soon!